top of page

Extended Deadline to Update Learning Preferences

Welcome back! I hope you had a well-rested Spring break.

I am writing today to share with you that the Learning Preference survey has been extended for families to this Friday, April 9.

Please understand that due to social distancing requirements, we have limited capacity at this time but you should request the change officially by Friday since the Mayor has indicated that this will be the final opportunity this school year.

Once your decision is reflected in the system, a member of our team will reach out to discuss the feasibility of honoring parental requests. Obviously, if the social distancing requirements were to change, we would have significantly more space. Our hope is that we are able to honor each family's request but we are unsure if or when we will be able to do so.

In the meantime, each student should continue with their current program preference until directed to do otherwise by a member of our administrative team.

Thank you,

Mike Shadrick Principal


bottom of page